How does dental insurance work?

How does dental insurance work?

I have 2 dental insurance policies. Blue Cross/Blue Shield & Met Life. Will they work together and pay 100% like one pays 80% the other paying the remaining 20%, or will only one pay? Will I have any out of pocket expenses? Will I have to pay a co pay or deductable? I've tried to read over my policies but they might as well have been written in french.


Comments Closed

Comments are closed.

Copyright © Best Dental Insurance Plan